Juanita Khumalo is a seasoned marketer, brand strategist and digital entrepreneur. Juanita holds a BCom qualification specializing in Marketing and Corporate Finance & Investments. After spending years working in branding and marketing for multinational companies like L’Oréal amongst others, Juanita knows how to truly build and grow brands. Her passion for fitness and wellness coupled with her love for branding inspired her to embark on her entrepreneurial journey.
She is a pioneering holistic health and wellness advocate, award winner, fitness magazine covergirl, Brand South Africa Ambassador, digital entrepreneur and Founder of wellness company called Trove Wellness and currently completing her qualification as a Life Coach and Nutritionist. TROVE WELLNESS is a company dedicated to the empowerment of women by encouraging them to live a holistic wellness lifestyle. TROVE WELLNESS hosts bootcamps which have become some of the most anticipated fitness events by women in JHB and is currently taking them nationally with the last two events selling out and the last one at capacity of 600 women.
Juanita is the creator of a wellness podcast channel and wellness available. She has been profiled in print media, broadcast outlets and online platforms including Destiny Magazine, Metro FM, Morning Live, Expresso Morning Show, Glamour, Cosmopolitan and several other mainstream media outlets. She graced her first fitness magazine cover for FitLife Magazine and won Cosmopolitan Health and Wellness Influencer for 2019.
Juanita has made it her mission to use TROVE WELLNESS as a platform that equips women with the necessary tools and resources so that they can become better versions of themselves.
- Holistic Wellness
- Personal branding
- Influencer Marketing
- How to become a social media influencer
- Osiri University Ubuntu: A global Dialogue with Afrika – The Secret to a Long, Healthy Life
- MTN Pulse Day Masterclass – Personal Branding
- 1Life Financial Bootcamp – Healthy Living on A Budget
- Vodacom Fast Forward Series – Influencer Marketing Tips
- SWAAfrica World Mental Health Day – Cultivating Mental Health
- LED Light Foundation Talk – Mental Health
- We Work Entrepreneurial Wellness Seminar
- Ruby Box Beauty Rise Up Event – Importance of Leading a Healthy Lifestyle.