Motivational . Inspirational
Based: Sweden / JHB
A blind man with Vision!
He has been blind since birth…
Despite this Hein Wagner has many accomplishments to his name. He has completed the Absa Cape Epic, ran the Antarctica Marathon, the Two Oceans and New York Marathons, completed full Ironman, , , completed the Cape to Rio Yacht Race, holds the World Blind Land Speed Record at 322.52 km/h, and recently received a golden key from the university of Stellenbosch for his ongoing efforts towards social upliftment.
Hein Wagner is living proof that despite the challenges that come our way, anything is possible. He does not allow his blindness to stand in the way of his dreams and people often refer to him as the blind man with exceptional vision
Every step we take today is a step into the unknown.
I’m no expert on the Covid-19 virus, however, I am an expert in taking steps into the unknown.
Being born blind gave me a unique opportunity to develop powerful techniques to take steps into the unknown and not only navigate huge obstacles, but also turn them into major opportunities.
A BLIND MAN WITH VISION™
This presentation takes the audience on a moving journey of Hein’s view on the world he lives in. He shares some of his light and dark moments as well as his personal recipe to achieve extraordinary results
MY KEYNOTE A Blind man with Vision WILL:
• Inspire and motivate your audience to achieve what they perceive to be the impossible.
• Create a deeper sense of appreciation.
• Cement the value of trust and how important it is to nurture trusting relationships, both business and personal.
• Highlight the unmeasurable value of the notion of giving.
• Demonstrate how to turn huge obstacles into major opportunities.
• Help to remove the concept of giving up from their frame of reference.
• Demonstrate the endless possibilities by using their five senses.
• Demonstrate the benefits of having vision as oppose to sight
I use a lot of self-deprecating humour in my keynote presentation. I’ve developed a technique to take my audience through all the emotions on the spectrum. From tears of laughter to tears of self-reflection I hold them in the palm of my hand throughout, while sharing my personal learnings. I provide tools which they can use to overcome any obstacle.
I tailor-make my keynote presentation to include the key objectives of your business in a way that will be fresh and impact upon the audience.
I will leave your audience inspired, motivated and equipped to turn perceived challenges and obstacles in to opportunities