For nearly a decade Weza has been hosting gala dinners, awards ceremonies and conferences on a national and international level. Weza brings humour, language versatility, intelligent tact and just the right amount of gravitas to mark any event as a world class success.
Weza also plays the role of Master of Ceremony at many prestigious and glamorous weddings of the highest members in society, among these are elegant Top Billing weddings televised on SABC , weddings of RSA National team soccer players, and weddings of International state officials.
Weza is a Facilitator and Corporate MC at Local, National & International Conferences including:
- GLOBAL CLEAN-TECH INNOVATION AWARDS
- INTERNATIONAL MEDIA BRSF – CHINA
- INTERNATIONAL LIQUID TELECOM &NEOTEL CONFERENCE
- INTERNATIONAL SATN CONFERENCE
- NATIONAL CSIR ACHIEVERS AWARDS
- STANDARD BANK CONFERENCE
• ALEXANDER FORBES AWARDS
• CSIR EMERGING RESEARCHERS
• MERCEDES-BENZ LAUNCH & GOLFDAY• MINI COOPER LAUNCH
• THE GREEN YOUTH INDABA
• TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION
AGENCY FUTR500 NATIONAL SEMINAR• PEPSI & LITTLE GREEN BEVERAGES
• TIA NATIONAL END YEAR CONFERENCE• SMALL ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT
AGENCY: NATIONAL WOMAN’S DAY
• SEDA NATIONAL ENTREPRENEURS DAY• NATIONAL FACIAL AESTHETICS AND
COSMETIC DENTISTRY CONFERENCE• GALDERMA LABORATORIES SOUTH
AFRICA PRODUCT LAUNCH
• DESTINY AND DESTINY MAN EVENTS• DEBONAIRS PIZZA NATIONAL
• SUN INTERNATIONAL & TSOGO SUN• UNIVERSITY OF PRETORIA
• INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS DAY
Weza uses over a decade of experiences he gained working in diverse teams from a plethora of industries to present inspiring thought provoking talks on team leadership, inclusion in the work place, company cultural diversity, individual and team excellence, goal setting and vision alignment, industrial change management and teamwork.
He has shared stages with the likes of Vusi Thembekwayo, Gill Oved
Ran Neu-ner, Lebo Gunguluza, John Sanei and Romeo Khumalo.
Weza delivered an engaging TEDx talk titled Social Genius. Where he excellently unpacked the importance of leadership and communication in dealing with cultural diversity and team dynamics often encountered in the work place and in social spaces. Detailing how elite situational understanding can guide team leaders win with people.