HDS Entertainment is headed up by Heidi De Sousa. She started working as an Entertainment Consultant for an Entertainment Agency in 2002. In the 3 years there, she learned much about the music industry. In 2006 she started HDS Entertainment and has never looked back.
HDS Agency: Heidi works as an entertainment agent providing her clients with an efficient, professional and smooth experience. Over the years she has gathered an extensive list of artists contacts locally, nationally and internationally.
What can you expect from HDS:
- Quoting turnaround time is less than 24 hours.
- HDS is mindful about her client’s needs, budgets and other requirements.
- HDS works with all forms of entertainment from buskers, African, Contemporary, Electronic bands, Jazz, Speakers, MC’s, Superstars, you name it we find it for you!
- HDS will negotiate the best possible rate and co-ordinate all forms of entertainment from: proposing artists that will suit the clients brief, to sourcing, to booking and co-ordinating artists on the night.
- HDS can facilitate all technical aspects of the event from: staging, lighting and sound
- HDS is able to secure flights, accommodation and car hire if required.
- HDS is transparent when it comes to costs and commissions
HDS works with only with the best in entertainment and ensures that the artists are briefed accordingly; arrive on time whether it is for briefings, sound checks, and performances.
After 10 year in the industry she has work with SA Top Event companies & Clients: Sisters Act (Sanlam, Virgin Active, Old Mutual, BAT, JC Le Roux, Savannah) Hospitality Affairs (MTN, Nedbank, BOE), Unified Risk (FNB), Loud Fire (EO Social Group), Venturescape, Emerald Duke Productions, Brandsrock (Puma), Urban Striker, Anne Mann, Aleit, Wedding Concepts, The One & Only Hotel, Synergy Events, CSA, Maverick SA, Draft FCB , SAB, Brandhouse and many more.
Her sites are set on bigger Corporate event / Festivals and working with International Artists. Her company has grown from strength to strength. Each year welcoming new clients and keep her existing client base.