HDS Entertainment Agency is headed by Heidi De Sousa, who began working as an entertainment consultant in 2002. In 2006, she started HDS Management which later rebranded to HDS Entertainment Agency as the company expanded their client services and continues to grow today.
HDS works with only with the best in entertainment and with an increasing list of expert contacts locally, nationally and internationally, they provide clients with efficient service and a professional experience.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM HDS:
- Quoting turnaround of under 24 hours.
- Being mindful of the client's needs, budgets and any other requirements.
- HDS works with all varieties of entertainment: From buskers, African, contemporary or Jazz artists, speakers, MC's, Superstars – you name it, and we will find it for you!
- Negotiate the best possible rate while co-ordinating all forms of entertainment.
- Securing traveling arrangements such as flights, accommodation and car hire.
- Transparency with regards to costs and commissions.
- Facilitating all technical aspects of your event.
- Ensure clients are briefed according to specifics.
- Co-ordination of schedule for punctuality.
MORE ABOUT HEIDI DE SOUSA
After 13 years in the entertainment industry, Heidi has worked with some of South Africa’s top events- and corporate companies such as Sanlam, Virgin Active, Old Mutual, BAT, JC Le Roux, Savannah:, MTN, Nedbank, BOE, FNB, EO Social Group, Venturescape, Brandsrock , Puma, Colourworks, Sisters Act, VWV, Urban Striker, Anne Mann, Aleit, Wedding Concepts, The One & Only Hotel, Synergy Events, CSA, Maverick SA, Draft FCB , SAB, Brandhouse, Barclays, World of Sport, Toyota SA and Mercedes and many more.
HDS Entertainment Agency has also brought the likes of Steve Wozniak (Apple), Zev Siegl (Starbucks), Stephen Archer, Nenad Paket and Andy Xie to name a few, as international speakers to South Africa for corporate events.
With over 10 years’ worth of experience under their belt and growing from strength to strength, HDS welcomes new clients every year also have their sights set on even bigger corporate events, festivals, and working with international artists and clients.
*HDS has a level 4 B-BEE Certificate and is also a VAT Vendor.